PhotoUno will only use your pictures to show on the site, always accompanied with your name as photographer.
By uploading photos, you indicate you agree to the "Uploaded images policy" and following policy:
- Don’t upload anything that isn't yours. This includes other people's photos and/or stuff you've collected from around the Internet. You are responsible for the image and it's content. Accounts that consist of such collections may be terminated at any time and having their content removed.
- Only upload relevant images. These are - of course - photos taken during our courses.
- Don’t upload content that is illegal or prohibited. If we find you doing that, your account will be deleted and we'll take appropriate action, which may include reporting you to the authorities.
- Don’t use your account to host web graphics like logos and banners. Your account will be terminated if we find you using it to host graphic elements of web page designs, icons, smilies, buddy icons, forum avatars, badges, and other non-photographic elements on external web sites.
- Don’t use PhotoUno for commercial purposes. If you use your account primeraly as an advertisement for your or anothers business, your account may be disabled and your content removed.
The policy related to uploaded images will be stated on this page and could be changed or expanded, if the need would arise.