We understand at PhotoUno that unforeseen circumstances can prevent students from attending classes. For this reason, we have designed a make up policy, which intends to be fair:
Refund Policy for courses
- PhotoUno offers a 93% refund for students who choose to withdraw from a course before it starts. The remaining 7% will cover administrative costs.
- We also offer a 50% refund for withdrawals between class #1 and #2.
- As of class 2 we do not provide refunds.
- Tuition is non-transferable.
- Once you’ve registered for a course there is a $45 fee for transferring into another section.
Student Satisfaction Guarantee
For any 5 to 6 week course, if on class 3 you are not completely satisfied with your learning experience we will provide you with a free private class tailored to your needs, instead of continuing with the course.
Refund Policy for private classes
- Due to administrative costs, PhotoUno offers a 93% refund for students who cancel their scheduled class more than 24 hours in advance.
- Students who have registered for a private class may reschedule without any additional fees up to 24 hours in advance.
- There is an additional $50 fee for students that re-schedule less than 24 hours in advance.
- There is no refund for students who cancel less than 24 hours in advance.
Refund Policy for outdoor classes, seminars and workshops
- PhotoUno will provide a refund only when the event is cancelled or rescheduled by the school.