|Course||Private Photography Lessons in NYC|
|Difficulty level||Beginners and beyond|
|Total duration||2 hours|
Private Photography Classes
Want to take a photography lesson in NYC designed to meet your needs? Well this is the perfect class for you!This photography class might be the right option for you!
Give us a call at 646.398.7939 and let us know what you would like to learn and your availability. We will design a class tailored to your needs and match you with the right instructor at a time convenient for you.
Some reasons to take a private photography class:
- You have a specific topic or technique you would like to learn
- You haven’t found a course or schedule that meets your needs
- Have a constantly changing schedule
- You want a class that goes at your own pace
- Haven’t taken classes at our school and would like to close the gaps to take a course of interest
- You would like critique on your work
- You would like us to organize a group class for you
- You don’t live in NYC and would like to set up a private class on Skype
- Traveling and wan to use your camera better on your next trip i.e. going on safari, northern lights, etc.
This is our most flexible class at PhotoUno Photography School.
Note: There is a two-hour minimum for this class.
The price for our private photography lesson is:
- One person for two hours: $160
- Two people for two hours: $220 ($110 Each)
- Group classes (3 or more students): the price will be determined based on the number of participants and what you would like to learn.
Give us a call and see how flexible this class really is!