|Workshop||Photography Day Trip: Storm King Art Center|
|Location||Storm King Art Center|
|Difficulty level||Beginners and beyond|
|Group size||7 students max.|
Come and join us on this wonderful one-day getaway to the beautiful Storm King Art Center!
Storm king art center is home to one of the most prestigious sculpture parks in the world! It is a great place to get away from the city take some great photographs!
During the visit we will work on elements of photography such as composition, exposure, light modification and portraits. We will use everything available, from the sculptures to our classmates and even the hosts to create amazing compositions.
This outdoor class is great for any level of photographer, from beginner to advanced.
This trip includes:
- Transportation to and from Storm King Center.
- Photography guidance from your accompanying instructor, Patricia Burmicky.
*We will be proving lunch but if you want to bring snacks, or beverages you are more than welcome to do so. Please be prepared! You know your needs best, so plan accordingly.
**Admission to Storm King is not included.
(If you have any food allergies please let us know 72 hrs. prior to the event.)
• What to bring: Camera and Tripod
• What to wear: Comfortable clothing and footwear. We will be doing a lot of walking at the art center!
• Meeting Place: PhotoUno Photography School
• Time of departure from PhotoUno: 8:00 am – Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure. We want to get the most out of this trip and need to leave on time.
• Time of departure from Storm King Art Center: 5:00 p.m.
• Estimated time of arrival at PhotoUno: 7:00 pm ** (This time is an estimate. The trip should take about an hour, however due to traffic it might take us longer.)
Space is limited to 7 students. If you have anymore questions please contact us.